Technology Paper | 5G in Perspective
Skyworks' latest 5G technology paper examines the current state of LTE networks, discussing ways it could evolve to deliver a 5G user experience, and identifying the tools and techniques required to support a 100x data throughput improvement. Given that much has transpired with cellular standards, Skyworks answers the question What's Next? as the industry evolves to 5G.
With decades of RF experience, technology breadth and depth, Skyworks is uniquely positioned to address these next generation applications powering the world's most exciting communication platforms.
- Learn how LTE-Advanced (LTE-A) will continue improving the consumer’s experience.
- Understand how the 5G New Radio will be delivered in commercial networks and user devices as early as 2019.
- See how 5G will expand into new, exciting market verticals and revolutionize our lives.
- Learn about new levels of connections that will make our lives safer and more immersive.
- See how the improvement in data rates will simultaneously affect the user experience and increase consumer demand even further.
- Learn how the global harmonization of the TDD spectrum at 3.5GHz and 2.5GHz (B41) shows the most promise for 5G in the UE.