The inability to take medication at the proper time is one of the most difficult problems in healthcare today, one which requires a focused monitoring solution to solve. Research has shown that, for a multitude of reasons, between 43% - 78% of patients are non-adherent to prescribed medication. Furthermore, of all medication-related hospital admissions in the U.S., 33% - 69% were due to poor adherence, with a resultant cost of approximately $100 billion a year.
Join Aeris, a leader in IoT technology, and Wisepill, a pioneer in real-time medical monitoring management solutions, to learn how to create a better user experience, reduce operational costs, and expand your business globally using IoT solutions and connectivity.
In this webinar, we will cover:
- How medication monitoring management works
- The advantages of an IoT medical monitoring solution
- Aeris experience in the IoT healthcare marketplace
- Current connectivity challenges and opportunities
- The future of remote medicine management