[Whitepaper] Five-Step Guide to Creating a Comprehensive, Cost-Effective Telehealth Program
Health plans like Anthem, WEA Trust and MVP Health Care are rethinking the healthcare experience to adapt to meet the expectations of their members, who demand more personalized, convenient and affordable healthcare.
Telehealth is enabling these health plans, and many others, to deliver that standard of care – at lower costs – by:
- creating a better member experience
- improving access to care for members and employer groups
- connecting members and their providers
- decreasing costs
Download this whitepaper to explore how Anthem, WEA Trust, MVP Health Care and many other health plans have successful telehealth strategies that address company goals and initiatives, while also creating an accessible and affordable care option for members.
Get your Five-Step Guide to Creating a Comprehensive, Cost-Effective Telehealth Program:
- Integrate into the member experience
- Deploy member engagement strategies
- Measure cost containment
- Innovate to improve access
- Engage network providers