FierceHealthcare’s Industry Voices
FierceHealthcare accepts contributed columns from leaders in hospitals and health systems, physician practices and health insurance companies and other experts across the healthcare industry. Here are a few things to keep in mind to help improve the chances of your piece being selected.
- Our readers are a very savvy healthcare audience. Write about what would surprise them. (Note: Please do not submit consumer health pieces or medical literature.)
- Our audience loves posts that share actionable strategies and best practices that lead to better clinical, financial or other performance outcomes.
- All pieces must be original and exclusive to FierceHealthcare. They cannot be self-promotional.
- Authors must adhere to "fair use" guidelines and must cite any quotes or information they use in their posts, using in-text hyperlinks. An example of correct citation style: Demonstrating empathy leads to fewer malpractice complaints, according to a study (link the word study) from the American Journal of Medicine. Please link to original sources only.
- Please disclose whether the author is affiliated with or receives funding from any entity or individual who would have relevance to the article.