[Whitepaper] The Evolving Patient Experience: Meeting Your Patients Everywhere They Search
Is your health system prepared to meet patients everywhere they’re searching for health information?
Voice search and other AI-driven discovery services are changing how patients find health information.
We’ve conducted a study that reveals patients are:
- Searching for individual providers
- Finding information outside of health systems’ websites
- Expecting online transactions
- Looking for a provider’s insurance
- Using multiple devices to find healthcare information
Download this report to see the full results of our Patient Search Behavior Survey and learn what changes you should make to ensure that patients can find the information they need during the moments that matter, across all platforms and devices, everywhere they search.