Explore Madhya Pradesh, a new and exciting destination in the “Heart of Incredible India” – a land full of history, heritage, religion, culture and nature that will surprise and captivate even the most well-traveled visitors.
Learn about the destination’s top attractions and activities, including:
- 3 UNESCO World Heritage Sites: The Khajuraho Temples and fine sculptures, the centuries old Buddhist Monuments at Sanchi, and the ancient caves and rock paintings at Bhimbetka, home to one of the earliest human settlements dating back to the Paleolithic Age.
- Protected forests, national parks and tiger reserves teeming with wildlife offering thrilling safaris, nature excursions and outdoor adventures
- Historic forts and palaces of its former kingdoms
- Fine local arts and crafts and best places to shop
- Rich cultural heritage and important annual celebrations
- Regional food and cuisine
You’ll also gain invaluable knowledge about Madhya Pradesh’s tourism infrastructure and services, the wide range of accommodations, flight connectivity and other means of transportation across the state, distances, weather and ideal time of year to plan a visit, and ideas to build the perfect itinerary for travelers with different types of interests.