[Infographic] Biologics Adherence Data: Real-time Stats on Medisafe that Pharma Should Know
The WHO estimates the average medication adherence rate is 50% in developed nations. Compared to the top 15 most adherent countries on Medisafe, the U.S. healthcare system ranks among the lowest.
In this infographic we answer:
- What are the most adherent countries for Biologic meds?
- How do adherence rates vary by day and time?
- Do adherence rates vary by Biologic treatment?
- Why do patients on Biologic meds say they skip doses?
- Which pharma companies manufacture the drugs with the highest adherence rates on Medisafe?
Download this FREE infographic for comparative data and valuable insider insights that pharma companies should consider for their products and marketing strategies.