To increase coverage and capacity (data rates), carriers must “densify” their networks. The most well-known method is by deploying small cells.
Attend this webinar and learn about:
- Carrier aggregation: the requirements for multi-band deployments to capitalize on carrier aggregation include multiple radios, signal combining, and multi-band antennas
- 2x2 and 4x4 MIMO: boosting throughput by adding radio outputs and antennas adds more complexity to each site, doubling the equipment from SISO to 2x2 and doubling again from 2x2 to 4x4.
- LTE-LAA: the trade-offs of using shared and unlicensed spectrum at higher frequencies of 3.7GHz and 6GHz
- Multi-carrier neutral host deployments: the benefits and challenges of deploying the above technologies for more than 1 MNO in a single site
- PIM: the crucial importance of Passive Intermodulation distortion on the system
- Isolation between bands: the necessity of isolating bands to and from each radio