[Whitepaper] Realizing the value in value-based care
In a healthcare delivery era of tight margins and ongoing M&A activity, having a comprehensive and fully capable health IT system to succeed in value-based care payment models and population health management is key.
In part one of our three-part white paper series on achieving these goals, the need to pursue an analytics platform to manage data for an entire health system of disparate, unlinked EHRs is examined. Part one highlights include:
- KLAS report appraisals of poor performing EHRs in terms of PHM analytics functions
- The need for an aggregation solution to overcome disparate data language
- Other third-party appraisals of EHR performance
- A comparison chart of EHR and PHM platform functions
- ROI metrics as health systems increase participation in risk-bearing payment models