[Whitepaper] About HP WidePage printing technology
HP PageWide Technology leverages the proven, advanced technology developed for HP’s multimillion-dollar Web Press digital printers, and delivers a new class of desktop printers and MFPs—reinventing the affordability and performance of business printing.
- Best-in-class print speeds—up to 75 pages per minute (Enterprise 500 series)
- Fast single‑pass, two-sided scanning (MFP devices)—up to 70 ipm
- Less energy than lasers in its class
- Durable documents that are water-, smear-, fade-, and highlighter-resistant
- Fewer replaceable parts than most lasers
- Job concurrency—scan, copy, or fax while someone else is printing, and keep work moving (MFP devices only)