This webinar will describe the new service value that ONAP enables and automates for Communications Service Providers (CSPs). It will focus on recent ONAP evolution to a production ready environment and the value of the Radisys virtual Media Server as an anchor for service provider media services both now and in the future.
CSPs are demanding a software independent ‘cloud native’ ecosystem that can not only automate their network operations but also accelerate time to market for services that will outstrip OTT player capabilities. Open source technologies like Open Network Automation Platform (ONAP) are finally ready to add value with carrier class performance and services through partners like Radisys and are now ready to on-board commercial VNFs that deliver high performance new services.
Key topics to be explored in the webinar include:
- How can CSPs leverage ONAP beyond network automation?
- Radisys Media Server as platform for prototyping ONAP end-to-end solutions
- How can CSPs leverage ONAP to enable converged video services? Video Conferencing? Third party application services?
- Tier-1 Carrier Example - Application for Fixed, Mobile, Wi-Fi Converged Media Services
- How can CSPs beat OTT services for Media Delivery?