Roger Grace, president of Roger Grace Associates and recipient of the 2016 Sensors Industry Impact Award, is scheduled to conduct a webinar on the topic of MEMS/Sensors Marketing. Grace is a 35-year veteran as a sensor marketing consultant and has conducted extensive interviews with over 20 MEMS/sensors highly credentialed executives to create this material. Armed with this information as well as his own, “Sensors/MEMS Marketing: Oxymoron or Opportunity” will provide answers to critical issues including:
- Listening to the “voice of the customer”
- Insider tips and the role of marketing communications for a successful marketing campaign
- Market research: past failures and future opportunities
- Is the “shine” off of MEMS?
- Similarities and differences in MEMS/sensor marketing vs. IC marketing
- The role of marketing in the funding process
- and many more.
The webinar will be filled with pragmatic (sorry Harvard Graduate Business School) and personal information based on the more than the 400 plus years of combined MEMS/sensor industry experiences of the interviewees. This is a not to be missed opportunity to gain some very valuable knowledge for the MEMS/sensor community.