[Whitepaper] Cell-Based Cancer Immunotherapies: Commercial Risk, Curative Reward
So far, the approved “checkpoint inhibitor” cancer immunotherapies have been successful in only a subset of tumor types and patients. However, the landscape is expanding to include several new and promising types of immunotherapies, such as cell-based immunotherapies, personalized vaccines, and more.
This paper provides an overview of cancer immunity and how key cell-based immunotherapies work. It also provides a look ahead at their commercial potential.
Key topics covered include:
1. Cancer Immunity: How the Immune System Can Attack Cancer
2. Cancer Immunotherapy: How Therapeutic Interventions Can Trigger and/or Boost Cancer Immunity
3. Cell-Based Immunotherapy Classes and Characteristics
4. DC Vaccines
4. Commercial Opportunity and Challenges
5. Development and Commercial Outlook